Ugg Shoes Scam / fadulent company
Ordered UGG Boots online, paid via PayPal. Boots never showed up. Started a complaint to recover the money. PayPal gave 10 days to the crook seller which allowed them to take all their funds away from their PayPal account. I warned PayPal about this to no avail. The sleazy company shut down their web site and I received the following from PayPal at the end of 10 days:
"After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.
We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed."
I am now convinced that PayPal is great protection for the seller and a terrible deal for the buyer... They allow fradulent sellers to get away with murder. I will never use PayPal for any of my purchases... My credit card would have provided a much better protection...
More Ugg Shoes Scam Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shop Usa - no merchandise/website gone 
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - faulty goods
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - ugg amie boots
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - poor customer service
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - unprofessional staff
- UGG Australia - boots