UGG FUR BOOTS.COM / fake product

1 Orangeburg, NY, United States Review updated:

My daughter ordered boots online from uggfur boots. they were delivered by ems with a tracking #. the tracking # comes back to a company called xingren co. ltd. all the writing was in chinese. it looks like the contact person was huyi gonglu ph# [protected] the boots are fake and wrong kind and size

Comments

• Cr
      15th of Feb, 2009

It has been 10 days since I ordered from the same website. When I looked today, the website seems to have disappeared, and I have no way of contacting them. How long did it take your daughter to receive her order?

• Di
      17th of Feb, 2009

My husband ordered me some boots from uggfurboots.com and although they DID arrive as promised on Christmas Eve, one of them had about an inch rip up the back. He sent an e-mail to complain and was told by someone named 'Cherry' to return them (at our expense) and if they determined that it was a manufacturers defect, they would send some new ones. The name and address we were told to ship them back to was jianyong zhang in putian city, china. So to sum this all up, we paid $160.00 for the FAKE UGG boots, I spent another $35.00 to send them back, on January 6th, and we have yet to hear anything from them. It is now February 17th and my guess is that they've already shipped the same damaged fake boots to some other poor soul and took their money too! Oh and the web site uggfurboots.com has misteriously disappeared. One of the computer programmers I work with has given me 3 different websites to report international fraud which is what I plan on doing. I warn anyone who is thinking about buying from this outfit to STEER CLEAR!

Diane

• Ea
      18th of Feb, 2009

I recieved my black ugg boots from uggfurbots .com and they are fake. The black fur comes off on my feet and they are made out of stiffer fake leather than real uggs. They are also one inch shorther than the " classic tall" ugg boots are supposed to be on my calf.I paid $90.00 for fake uggs. They have everything word for word that real uggs do on the inside tag and come with all the same packaging that real uggs do. I have tried to send them back an email and have gotten no response and the website is now gone. Mine also came from Putin, China. I did also notice many misspellings on the website and email regarding my tracking number. DO NOT ORDER FROM UGGFURBOOT.COM!!! THEY ARE FAKE!!!

• De
      7th of Mar, 2009

Another website to stay away from is fashionuggboots.com. My boyfriend bought me a pair through them and they are fake as well. I am sending them back I better get a full refund.

• Di
      29th of Mar, 2009

I also ordered uggs from this site, also got the paper work only written in chinese with no return information on it, checked the web site (which I did find) and their return policy is ridiculous...they list many reason why you can't return them including "they don't fit, you don't like them" etc etc...all the reasons that people have for returning things and they have to be returned within 5 days. I have now lost $90 on a pair of uggs I don't like, which aren't comfortable. I will neve ever skip reading the return policy on anything I order. I'll be in touch with the company, to further my aggravation I suppose.