Ugg Boutique aka Eterno Media / scam
So in November I ordered these boots for my daughter. Product arrived. My other daughter had recently bought UGGs from Nordstrom so there was no doubt that the boots rec'd were not the brand name Uggs that this web site clearly intends you to believe they are (though if you dig way down in there website (by which time most people would realize they weren't legit)) there is a disclaimer that they aren't made by Deckers that some purists may realize is a tip off. Regardless the Ugg Boutiques boots are no where near the quality of UGGs. And they reeked of something awful. I finally got some instructions to return the boots to a Canadiam PO Box. Then no response. After many attempts, EternoMedia sent an email saying boots were rec'd and full refund will be issued.
Well that was over 30 days ago and nothing has happened. No response to 6 or 8 emails sent. I've noticed that "eternomedia.com" is no longer a valid web address. Have to say scam. Probably up and running heavy during holiday season. It is not just the money. We need some tough international internet sale laws to keep underhanded businesses like this out of the market.
More Ugg Boutique aka Eterno Media Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company 
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - unprofessional staff
- UGG Australia - boots
- ugg-boots.com - product not as described
- [Resolved] Ugg.com.au - liars! 
- UGG Australia - customer service