Ugg Boots / scam company

CN Review updated:

This is a scam company selling fake ugg boots. They are also the same company as bootsoe.com. I ordered boots then did, y research the web site had no contact info, etc. I contacted paypal thank god I got, y monies back into my bank account, at which point I started recieving threating e mails,, wait your selling fake/ counterfeit ugg boot and i'm getting a nasty e mail yea I don't think so. Well I did in fact get some boots in yes they where fake. So I mail mr. Foo man choo and told him id gladly ship his fake books back to china,, all he would have to do is now send me the shipping cost in u. S. Dollars to me!!! They are wearable boots but not real uggs so I am donating them to a local woman's shelter, and i'll go to the mall and buy the real thing. So please my research real uggs by deaker do not, and I mean do not, either go on sale, sold directly from factory, no such thing as a uggs outlet store. So buyer beware and listen when your mother told you if it's too good or 1/2 price honey it's not real...

Comments

• Su
      Nov 26, 2012

Our UGG short boots website are in cheap sale. UGG are Outlet open recently and Uggs Outlet sale products in reasonable price. Ugg Boots Outlet must please you. Authentic nevertheless inexpensive UGG boots normally are not effortless to uncover.