Ugg Boots / no email responses no confirmation of order and quick cash withdrawl

1 none available on lineUnited States Review updated:
Phone: none available

Bootsbuyonline.com and UGG aubootspayless.com...both these sites are fraudulent!!

I ordered from from one and minutes after ordering I emailed to cancel never received a reply on the email nor did I ever receive a confirmation email nor any tracking number.

I ordered from the other site only to find out after placing the order it was exactly the same as the previous one. Once again no email no confirmation...they took the money from the account. I tried to stop the payments but it was too late. I called my bank and am filing a claim against the sites and Im hoping to get the money back. When the money was taken out it only said post c technology was the company that took the money out of my account. This disgusts me.

Comments

• Ri
      9th of Dec, 2010

i ordered Ugg boots from this site they took the money out and I never received the boots there is no way to get a hold of them, couldnt stop payment on my account, and tough time trying to find out where this Im so upset it is the only thing my daughter wanted for christmas, i ordered 2 pairs because of the cost, spent 180.00 does anyone no what I can do this is just awful, where did the money go?????

• Ni
      11th of Dec, 2010

YOUR MONEY WENT TO SOME CHINESE A**HOLE..THAT'S WHERE! And so did mine! I just ordered a pair of boots for my daughter today and realized about an hour after I sent the send button that i ordered the wrong size. That's when I really realized that this was a scam...the contact info had a hotmail email address and I never got a confirmation email or order #. Of course they were quick to charge my card $80. I've contacted Visa and they are reporting it and hopefully the charge will be removed. I would NOT use a debit card or paypal on any internet sites...too risky and you will probably never get your $$ back.

• Sm
      11th of Dec, 2010

I have filed a complaint with my bank and they tell me they will try to credit my card. I received one pair of boots yesterday they look like UGGS but the stitching isn't perfect. My son signed for it so I'm afraid to send it back... I'm awaiting another pair and I have informed all not to sign for it so that it can be sent back. I will only stick to well known sites. My boots did come from China as the outside of the package was in Chinese...