Ugg Boot Shop > Customer Service / Overcharge and delivery

I ordered a pair of Ugg boots 07/01/09 the confirmation of my order states that the UK sterling price is £77.95 (with shipping). UggBoots shop took the money TWICE but the charge in sterling was £86.87.They have refunded me only £76.78 which is incorrect, I have tried to explain this to them but they have refused to make up the difference and are not listening to me when I tell them that the uk price is wrong onthe internet.. In addition I have not received the Boots yet, it is now 36 calendar days & 26 working days and the boots if I ever receive them have cost me £96.96 when I was quoted £77.95 this is misleading the public.

A  12th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too have had the exact same problem, they quoted me £86.00 and took £95.80. When i asked them to cancel and make refund they have refused and i too am waiting and its been a month still with no boots !!! we need these fraudsters stopped its daylight robbery !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ITS A CON !!!
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I also have ordered from these fraudsters not only did it take them 2 months to complete delivery of the boots, when I recieved them it cost me an extra £19.25 as they hadn't paid the customs charge.

The reason behind this was explained as

"we try to avoid our customers paying customs tax by labelling all parcels as gifts worth $30, however customs do sometimes check this and in a small percentage of cases customers do have to pay the taxes"

This doesnt sound like a very legitimate way to do business if you ask and also gives me the impression that it is tough and I have to pay the taxes myself.

If you want to do business with a company like this then be prepared to get ripped off.

A  16th of Feb, 2009 by
To add insult to injury UGG boots shipping is a sham, I was charged £13.30 to pick up my boots from the post office, I had already paid Ugg 13.50 shipping costs, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY the total cost of the boots was £110.26, I was quoted on my receipt email that they would cost £76.78. what a scam...
A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
I would like to have some boots to pick up!! We ordered our ugg boots and were told that they were being sent on 18/01/09 and would be with us within 14 days. We still await receipt of these boots and also a reply to the constant emails I keep trying to send them but I never get a response. Where are my boots and I defintely advise not to use this company as I fear they have run with the money and we have no boots!
Thanks Charlotte
N  5th of Mar, 2009 by
Same here folks! I oredered my slippers on 10th January 09, its now 5th March and I still havent received them, but had a card through my door from PO saying there was a £19.25 customs charge!! They have ended up costing £60!! I urge anyone else, DONT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!
N  19th of Mar, 2009 by
I ordered my boots on the 30th January 09 and after two months still had no boots. After the 3rd week I tried to get a refund as I never received a dispatch notice and realised they hadnt been sent, asked them for a copy of the dispatch notice they apparently sent but they wouldn't. They ignored my request for a refund over and over again, then the boots arrive in poor condition, looking like the most fakest pair of Uggs on the planet, UGG SIGN peeling away from the heel that had been glued not stitched there and they refuse to refund me!! Ive had a really bad experience with them surely this can not be legal?
A  15th of Apr, 2009 by
I am still waiting for my boots, ordered on 7th February 2009, now the 15th April. I have had many emails back and forward to this company who now say I have to wait until the boots arrive back at their depo before they will take any action. I do not believe these boots have ever been sent!! If they have what happens if they do not receive them back? This surely is quite likely if they have indeed sent them out to me and I have not received them! I paid $175 au for absolutely nothing! I have now logged a complaint with econsumer.gov and I urge anyone who has had problems with this company to do the same. Maybe together we can at least shut this site down! And you never know we may even get our money back!!
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Yep me too, I ordered my boots on the 8th Feb 09 and paid £124.49 as I also purchased their ugg care product. It should only have been £111.61, I still have not had my boots or even received a notice from the post office. I have emailed them but have never had a reply and am really frustrated that a company is allowed to do this.
This is theft and their website should be closed down.
I too am going to report them to econsumer.gov and urge others to do the same, Shane is right if enough people complain we may have a solid case against them and you never know we may get our money back.
N  27th of Jul, 2009 by
I have bought uggs from a company called www.ecugg.com I bought a pair of Classic Tall uggs. I eventually got a tracking number and supposedly a parcel number.

Well I have been on both parcel sites and havent received the product I ordered 2 weeks ago. The money has been taken.

I wrote last week got told that I would have to repay the money as it had gone to the wrong account - I refused as i told them that the paypal account that was on their website was their mistake not mine!! Secondly, they eventually found the number and said they would ship them last week - I am still awaiting!

I would say I am bit wary as this is a Chinese website I looked at the bottom at the website and found that it was as they ship through EMS which is a chinese postal service !!

Sure I have been "FLEECED" literally
A  3rd of Sep, 2009 by
I have also bought 2 pairs of UGG boots from the same website, and i have been waiting over a month and the money was taken out of my account within the first few days. I dont have a clue on how to contact the company as i it says their website is under construction, any ideas??
N  3rd of Dec, 2010 by
I ordered a pair of boots last week and did not get a tracking no or receipt. It is not on my credit card so should I order them again?
N  3rd of Dec, 2010 by
I would like to speak to someone!!!
N  21st of Dec, 2010 by
im so upset too! i orderd from Ugg boots store.com i thought was in Austraila. they took my money right off but it has been 4 weeks now and no boots, no contact, no tracking number... i bought them on nov 29 so i would have them for my 15 year old daughter for christmas ( which is in 4 days). Im a single mom, worked 45 hours of overtime to be able to buy them the first time, , , no way i can buy another pair. I wish they would just refund my money over nite, i could rush to the mall, buy her another pair... NOW THAT WOULD BE A TRUE CHRISTMAS MIRICAL!!!

SIGNED, blue blue christmas!
N  21st of Dec, 2010 by
You can get these boots at any department store-same boot no hassel!!! This web site is a fraud and people should be aware of it. These boots come from China doesnt that tell you something? You couldnt return them if you wanted to. My daughter found hers at Glicks. Take this off the web site and stop scamming people!!!

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation Logo Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation
1325 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 21