Ugg Boot Shop > Customer Service / overcharge and delivery
I ordered a pair of ugg boots 07/01/09 the confirmation of my order states that the uk sterling price is £77.95 (with shipping). uggboots shop took the money twice but the charge in sterling was £86.87. they have refunded me only £76.78 which is incorrect, I have tried to explain this to them but they have refused to make up the difference and are not listening to me when I tell them that the uk price is wrong onthe internet..in addition I have not received the boots yet, it is now 36 calendar days & 26 working days and the boots if I ever receive them have cost me £96.96 when I was quoted £77.95 this is misleading the public.
More Ugg Boot Shop > Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company 
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - poor customer service
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - unprofessional staff
- UGG Australia - boots
- ugg-boots.com - product not as described
- [Resolved] Ugg.com.au - liars!