UGG Australia / boots
I purchased a pair of Ugg boots from London shoe store near Covent Garden. They're one year old, so the warranty has expired.
They were expensive: £170, but I thought I was buying something lasting. But after this short time, it turns out that the 'leather stacked heel' is actually some kind of plastic, with strips of suede glued over it, and the deceptive covering is peeling off. My local shoe repair also cannot fix them because the rubber sole is made to wrap over the heel all in one piece.
They look similar to this year's Naiyah boot, but with a zipper closure.
Beware! These weren't cheap knockoffs, but my 'real thing' was just as rubbish.
More UGG Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company 
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - faulty goods
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - ugg amie boots
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - poor customer service
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - unprofessional staff
- ugg-boots.com - product not as described