UCLA Medical Center - Westwood / Arbitrary and Egregious charges
I was referred to a specialist at the medical center. I paid my copay and later received a bill for an outrageous amount of money. Not only was I charged for an ECG in the physicians office $30.00 BUT I was charged an additional $289.00 for that same10 second ECG from the medical center itself as well as a $200.00 'observation-R' fee that no one will explain. Apparently, you get to pay $200.00 every single time you walk in the door. Needless to say, I will not be going back. After multiple email, letters faxed and mailed I still get no response. Anyone care to guess how long it will take for them to send me to collection? This might be worth getting a lawyer.
More UCLA Medical Center - Westwood Complaints & Reviews
- UCLA Health - Stephen Marder M.D. Psychiatirst Department Head
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Carl Fleisher M.D. Psychiatrists 
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Psychiatrist Sahib Khalsa M.D. 
- UCLA MEDICAL CENTER BILLING PROBLEMS - BILLING PROBLEMS MEDICARE
- UCLA UCLA Medical Center / Department of Dermatology - Poor service!
- UCLA Hospital - Poor Health Care Providers