Ubisoft / Facebook Game CSI

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I am so upset with Ubisoft, I have been playing their facebook game CSI, and they have this Elite Membership that you can buy for 30 Ubi Credits, and it gives you access to specials, so I bought that about 2 weeks ago, the next day I log in, and its like it never happened, its gone. I sent their "Support" an email, and they send me back a response saying they need the details about the transaction(Hello !Look it up!"), so I send them back the details, and that was that, no email back or response since then, so after that I try to let it go and my dumb ### says let it go and rebuys that stupid membership, and the same thing happens again. I give up, if Ubisoft does not care enough to at least send an email back to help, then ### you Ubisoft!!!

Comments

• Va
      11th of Sep, 2008
    ubisoft - Ubisoft won't update Assassin's Creed PC to support the XBox Wireless Controller
    Ubisoft
    ubisoft.com

Many people have complained about the fact that the XBox Wireless Controller is not correctly recognised by Assassin's Creed (although the box claims that the XBox 360 Controller is supported). Have contacted Ubisoft but they're still looking for problems at my end and said there are no plans to address the issue at present.

12th of Sep, 2008

Yea, it really does suck. I originally beat the game with WASD and later bought the 360 wireless controller and the mapping are wrong. This is amusing to me because I had originally bought the logitech rumblepad2 (wireless as well) and while the external mapping was excellent, the reverse default key mappings (4321) annoyed me enough to return it for the OFFICIAL controller. Thankfully some of the newer games have correct support for the issue.