Ubisoft / no resonce from support

1 South Africa Review updated:

I had trouble when playing the game, got an error that said a graphic file was not found. I made use of there online support witch was very good at first, I was told to download new drivers witch I did. And the problem still continues it been more than 2 week and I still have no reply from them on helping me fix the problem

Th

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Oct, 2008

There is a way to "get to the top" with a complaint about Ubisoft tech support. You can write to them (keep it short/succinct-verbosity loses). Send two letters - one to: Mr. Yves Guillemot, Chairman/CEO, Ubisoft, 28 Rue Armand Carrel 93108 Montreuil-sous-Bois, Cedex, France. Send the other to: General Manager, Ubisoft Support, 3200 Gateway Centre Blvd, Suite 100, Morrisville, NC 27560.

• Ya
      27th of Oct, 2009
    ubisoft - tom clancy's hawx
    ubisoft

xbox 360 tom clancy's hawx
    you cannot land with the planes
    you cannot take off with the planes
    flight models are not realistic

this game is a waste of money!!!

• Ko
      26th of Jan, 2012

I've had numerous attempts to contact support since I started playing Castle Empire 3 months ago. This game is full of bugs and they never get back to you.

• Dj
      8th of Aug, 2012

I registered to play their online game The Settlers. I get in and play the game and find that twice items were not creditied to me. They want a screen display--of what?!? Nothing happened! So, there's nothing to show.

When I registered they sent me an email saying I could get a discount on buying the game. But when I go to apply it to my order, nothing happened again and they still haven't fixed it!

28th of Apr, 2013
    ubisoft - un playable game on xbox 360
    San Diego
    California

game is un play able is scored in a complete circle when recieved non functtionable as a xbox 360 game

• Gr
      18th of Jan, 2015

I just spent $80 on the "THE CREW" and now I cant even play on my third day because of the UBISOFT(game maker) server is down and I don't get no response from them. I go to the site they tell me to go to and I can't even explain my issue or grievances! $80 bucks is a lot in this household and I thought it was wisely spent till now!!!