UAE Exchange Mussalla Branch / racial discrimination

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

It was my 2nd time sending money thru this branch & already have encountered this incident. This Musalla branch is located in Bur Dubai which is normally where many Indian expats reside. I was on this long queau with a person (Indian) ahead of me. When it is almost my turn he told me to move to another queau as supposedly, he will be taking his break. After I moved, I noticed that he was entertaining people (Indians) & I was asking him why & he just gestured in a rude manner. Very bad incident. This discrimination came from another expat who belongs to a nationality which happens to be more in population than the local Arabs themselves. Shame on you. You are carying your company name with your BIGOTRY.

Ko

Comments

• Mu
      21st of Aug, 2018
    UAE Exchange Centre - i m complaint abut your branch manegr
    United Arab Emirates

your customer officer says send mony 4 time then we give you a watch for gift so i send mony within 14 days 3000 drhms . so he gived a used watch . then i retorn the watch
    becus watch not working

4th of Sep, 2018

@muhammad shabaz We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused, we forwarded this to our concern team & will do the needful

• Ka
      28th of Aug, 2018
    UAE Exchange Centre - Request ID :**3378289** UAE Exchange Transaction Details.
    dubai

Request ID :**3378289** UAE Exchange Transaction Details.

I have done Transaction on 9thAug.18. all Transaction Receipts provided you it's almost More then 7days. but still not yet credit amount in my account

4th of Sep, 2018

@kababu babu We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused, we have forwarded this to our concern team & will do the needful

10th of Sep, 2018

@UAE Exchange Centre @kababu babu Hope our team had contacted you and done the needful. According to the information we received, the amount has been credited to your account. Please do not hesitate to contact us @socialmedia.team@uaeexchange.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

10th of Sep, 2018

@UAE Exchange Centre Also, request you to Kindly update the status here if resolved.

• Ad
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    UAE Exchange Centre - Employee
    Brisbane
    Queensland
    Australia

The UAE exchange at Garden city, Brisbane(near food court) employees advised that the servers are down whilst speaking to her friend over mobile. When I called customer service of UAE exchange and Xpress Money, both advised - 'NO ISSUE REPORTED BY AGENT'. This is a very unprofessional behavior & I am not visiting your place again.

@adnaipaul Dear Adnaipaul,
    We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. To better understand the concern, kindly share your contact details via inbox.

Dear Konyat,
    We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. To better understand the concern and resolve it, kindly share your contact details via inbox.

• Ki
      11th of Nov, 2018
    UAE Exchange Centre - UAE Exchange called my mobile number
    United Arab Emirates

I am wondering, out of nowhere after I went home from home, someone called me from my mobile. When I call back, it was an operator of UAE Exchange. Can someone tell me what was that call for?

13th of Nov, 2018

@Kirstee Maree Dear Kirstee Maree, We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Request to kindly share your contact details at socialmedia.team@uaeexchange.com to better understand your concern and assist you better.