UAC / Harrassment

1 Council Bluffs, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 952-767-3246 or 800-931-0822

We bought a car exactly one year ago February 2009. Six months later the head gasket went out. It was covered by a warranty which would of been ok, but UAC/CarHop would not let the mechanic put a new head in, UAC/CarHop bought the used head and sent it to the mechanic to repair our car. The mechanic told them that heads have to be new because all heads are aluminum and are warped unless they are new. UAC/CarHop told the mechanic to put in the used head. So 6 months later the head goes out again and this time UAC/CarHop says it is out of warranty and will not pay for the repair. The head went out of the car again in November and after a bunch of run-around from a guy named Peter who would not return our calls, it is still not fixed. I receive calls from them 20 times a day, emails about everyday, and harrassing calls at work. I told them not to call me at work, but they still call and harrass me. I told them I could lose my job, but they will not stop. There ought to be a law against a business such as UAC/CarHop that can say they can help you and then totally screw you over.

More UAC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

12th of Feb, 2013

I am receiving harassing phone calls, and I do not have any association with these people, I do not have an account with UAC nor with Car Max, I am on the National Do Not call List.