TXU Energy / Terrible customer service

1 23510 WHISPERING WILLOWSpring, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-350-5453

I was so unhappy with the service at TXU Energy, the wait was terrible, and not able to get information that I needed. After waiting to speak to a supervisor, I found myself waiting over 20 minutes again. I eventually hung up and called back again and was still put on hold. Not happy with this service at all.

Comments

• Le
      16th of Jul, 2008

To whom it may concern

On Thursday July 10th at 2:30 pm center point energy turn off our electric at 2:45 pm I called TXU and talked to supervisor Vicky at that time she gave me an order # 1-4noxct and told me that our lights would be back on by 10pm, that she was sorry for the inconvenience and that somehow when we transferred our service back in May from 16815 Forest Bend ave, Friendswood, TX 77546 to 11910 23rd street Santa Fe, TX 77510 the representative did not send the correct paper work to Center Point letting them know that TXU was our provider.And they had it listed as a non provider address, so therefor disconnected the power. Also to my understanding and my account was classified as inactive. I was never made aware of this and I thought nothing about it because I received a bill from you stating the amount of electricity used and that I had a 171.00 credit.
    On Friday July 11th at 9:00 am I called TXU and told them I still do not have electricity they told me it would be on today.
    On Friday July 11th at 11:00 am I called Center Point Energy and spoke to Lahni a representative from there company and she informed me that she was showing to order for me or for this address, that there was an order but that TXU back dated it and at close of business on Thursday that order was kicked out because they don’t take back dated orders. But she informed me that with a “ walk around order ” from TXU that they could have our power back on within 4 hours. At that point she told me that if I would like to call TXU on 3 way she would be glad to speak with the supervisor about what to do so that our power could be turn back on as soon as possible, so I called and we both spoke to supervisor Jesse and he told us both that the walk around order would be sent right away and that my power would be on today.
    On Friday July 11th at 5:00 I spoke to George and he told me that the orders had been sent to center point and that power would be back on. But if they where not back on then get a hotel room and that TXU would reimburse me for it, I then told him that it would have to be two rooms since my dad lives here also and that I also have dogs so that I could not stay in a hotel.

On Friday July 11th at 5:20 I called center point energy and spoke with them and they informed me that they had still not received the walk around order but that they had received a move in order for Monday. She also informed me that if they would just send the safety net paper work that they would turn our power on, even on Saturday.
    On Friday July 11th at 5:45 pm when the power was still not on I called back and spoke to supervisor Omar and told him what center point told me and he told me that 4 orders had been sent and that is all that he could do when I confronted him with the fact that center point told me that they have not recieved any orders from TXU he became very rude and basically told me that nothing else could be done until Monday. I then hung up on him because he was so rude.
    On July 11th at 6:15 pm I called back again and they informed me that the system was down and there was nothing they could do for 3 to 4 hours.
    At that time I went and rented a generator so that my family at least had some lights.
    I then went to Mal - Mart and bought a window unit.

I lost all of the food in my stand up freezer and all of my food in my refrigerator
    I am also out the money for the generator, the gas for the generator & The air conditioner
    not to mention all the mental strain and stress this has caused me and my family

on Monday July 14th I spoke to supervisor Vicky and she informed me that after the power was back on to fax all my receipts and expenses along with a letter to the claims department and that I would be reimbursed for my losses. And she gave me two numbers 979-507-9715 and 1-800-232-9488. To fax them too