TWX AOL Service / Did not agree to these charges on my acc.!

I have been charged 25.90 times 5 for what?? I have no idea, I am letting my credit card know these are charges I did not authorize. I would like to know what they are for and how they got on my credit card.

Comments

16th of Feb, 2007

I received the same charge and I am reporting it also.

• Te
      20th of Feb, 2007

Have been charged 30.90 times 6 for what? I have no idea, I am letting the bbb and ftc know these are false withdrawal charges I did not authorize (on the dates 09/18/06, 10/06/06, 11/07/06, 12/06/06,
    01/08/07, and 02/06/07. I would like to know how to get my money refunded.

• Te
      20th of Feb, 2007

What or who is this company (location, name, address, etc.)?

• Za
      20th of Mar, 2007

I have also been charged by TWX*AOL SERVICE for 25.90 twice in the last two months.

Please help!

30th of Mar, 2007

I recently cancel my service with AOL my credit card was charged $9.95 on 03/12/07. I need to verify service is for unlimited access. Also, I can not get on the internet. I need to setup a new password. Please help! You can e-mail me new password @ tangela.robinson@nationalcity.com card number used ends in 4744.

Your assistance with this matter will be greatly appreciated.

• Ca
      14th of Apr, 2007

I cancelled my aol account and for the last 4 months there has been an amount of 30.00 taken from my checking account. I already have a new service provider. How can I get this stopped. Please help.

Thanks, Catherine Lively

23rd of Apr, 2007

I would like to know also why I am being charged 29.95 every month when I get my aol free. Could you tell me why? If you keep charging me,I will call my credit card co.and tell them to cancel your acct. Thank You Marilyn Nutzki

• Mi
      4th of Sep, 2007

I don't even have AOL and I'm getting charged, whats up with that crap. SCAM!

6th of Sep, 2007

This is a complete scam - I never even set up an AOL account and have been charged - I called the number for AOL, and after fighting with their automated system for 15 minutes, finally spoke to someone. Totally bogus account - the screen name they had meant nothing to me except it used my last name. He said he canceled it and was sending me a form for a refund. We'll see how difficult that is.

• De
      11th of Sep, 2007

Dear Everyone,

I have had the same trouble $30.90 for months. AOL is supposedly sending me a form as well. Mad Mike, please let me know how difficult the form is filling it out. This is nuts, with this many people, how can it keep happening????

13th of Oct, 2007
    TWX AOL Service - Unauthorized charges

I just discovered this charge on my account which I was completely baffled by. I am not even an AOL customer and never have been (Mediacom is my Internet provider). I found your website and found that others had had the same experience: same amount ($25.90), same name.

• He
      14th of Nov, 2007

I have been charged 25.90 times 15 for what?? I have no idea, I am letting my credit card know these are charges I did not authorize. I would like to know what they are for and how they got on my credit card.

I am not even an AOL customer and never have been.

• Th
      30th of Nov, 2007

I was given a free , temporary access to TWX *AOL Service as a result of having purchased a program form Gateway Direct in March, 2007.
    I have not used that service, and have no intentions of using TWX* AOL.

I have been charged, given credit upon notifying my credit card provider of my dispute of this charge, and have again been charged on my October and November credit card statements.

I will send a copy of this message to my credit card provider. I will instruct them that they should not accept these charges, and if this continues, I will notify tghe proper authorities of this fraudulent practice of charging me for a service that I have notified AOl that i do not use their setrvice, and do not want it.

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2007
    TWX AOL Service - Wrong billing!
    st. louis
    Missouri

Aol owes me $75.80 for unauthorized billing I have never applied for aol and I want these charges taken off. I am on a fixed income and when the deducted these charges from my bank account I had a negative balance. and I am upset that people like me have bills to pay and the allow scammers like aol to charge peoples accounts when ever they fell like it. Signed Mad AS HELL!!!

4th of Feb, 2008
    TWX AOL Service - Unauthorized withdrawal!
    Greensboro
    North Carolina

I have no idea who this company is. I never authorized a withdrawal from my account. Now my bank wont credit my money back unless i get something sent to them from this company saying that they will not take the money. At this point it is still in pending transactions. What do I do? Advise smb plz!

• Br
      4th of Feb, 2008

These same people pdssup have been debiting my acct for three months they got my information when i applied for a loan on line at payday one loan, when i called the 1800 # they would not cancel the debit for 32.00 so i called the bank that they use and told them about this company committing fraud with my banking acct and three days later my money was back in my acct. and then the next month they started charging my acct 6.78 I have no idea who they are and know way of canceling this what ever it is, so i contacted the fraud department at my bank and they handled the situation.

• Pa
      8th of Feb, 2008

I just found the same charges to my bank statement that has been going on for 3-1/2 years!!! bank says they can't do anything I called AOL got an operator from India!!! say they can only refund 2 months even though they show no activity on the account for over 6 months... We will see if they actually refund and close the account ... WE need class action suite!!! I haven't even had a phone for 3 years!!!

• De
      20th of Mar, 2008
    TWX AOL Service - Unauthorized billings!
    New Hampshire

I have found a twx aol service charge for $25.90 on my credit card statement. AOL has been charging me for at least 3 months and I do not know why. I have searched online for a phone number so I can speak with a human. Can't find a way to contact AOL. They ask me to log onto my account, but what account is that. I am totally confused and feel I am being scammed.

• Er
      29th of Sep, 2008
    TWX AOL Service - price plan I did not order
    1139 west 162nd street
    Gardena
    California
    Phone: work 310.532.3092 ext 25
    mcancio@antex.com

My account rate has increased to $35.61 and in which I did not upgraded my services. Why am I paying a high rate. Did someone change my account services recently? If so when? I would like to continue at the lowest rate I had before. Last month I paid $11.99 and it increased this month to $35.61. Please let me know the changes that occured on my account. Please adjust my account accordlying to my request with acknowledgement receipt.

Please contact me at work (310) 532-3092 ext. 25

Regards,

Ermelinda Cancino

• Ph
      9th of Apr, 2009

I am having the same problem for several years. If you want to file a class action I am with you. philboden@live.com Let me know what I can do