TWX AOLUNAUTHORIZED BILLING

For the past year or so my wife's credit/debit card has been charged $32.00. She had been bringing it to my attention but I was sure that the charges were legitimate. It wasn't until recently (a couple of weeks ago) that I finally realized the charges were in fact unauthorized, for we have not been customers with AOL for over 5 years. I notice there has been a number of complaints by individuals having the same issue. Please give me any assistance available that I may resolve this issue and possibly receive a refund of every unauthorized deduction made by TWX AOL.

Comments

• Pa
      Feb 05, 2007

My daughter was billed by twx aol for &61.80 she did not authorize any moneys to be taken out of her account.and she did not open a aol account. She is in the navy in the pension golf and has no access to aol. If somebody would look into this for her it would be very much appreciated.

• Br
      Feb 04, 2009

I have the same problem, I see a definite pattern here. I'm wondering what to do next. Foolish as it may sound, I gave an AOL billing rep. my credit card info over the phone, to receive the user name and password of the mysterious account I'd just become aware of, in order to hopefully gain access to cancel. Hope it works better for me than others I'm reading about. I also would like total refunding. It would make sense that if they had seen no activity on that account during the 13 months in question, they would have to reimburse me. Or am I just dreaming?