TWX AOL / UNAUTHORIZED BILLING
For the past year or so my wife's credit/debit card has been charged $32.00. She had been bringing it to my attention but I was sure that the charges were legitimate. It wasn't until recently (a couple of weeks ago) that I finally realized the charges were in fact unauthorized, for we have not been customers with AOL for over 5 years. I notice there has been a number of complaints by individuals having the same issue. Please give me any assistance available that I may resolve this issue and possibly receive a refund of every unauthorized deduction made by TWX AOL.
More TWX AOL Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - email 
- AOL - email security temporarily blocked, not able to change password
- AOL - billing for services 
- AOL - aol reporting negative articles constantly about our president trump!
- AOL - aol gold