Twoo.com / delete account

South Africa Review updated:
Twoo.com joined hands with Spring.me however I am not interested in Twoo. I don't trust the website. When I tried to unsubscribe from e-mails sent to my e-mail address this distrust was indeed confirmed. Clicking on the unsubscribe button gave the website the opportunity to withdraw personal information from my gmail account.

Having obtained the information together with the information from spring.me Twoo created a personal account on their website in my name. I tried deleting the account without success. What a a hateful and despising people to deal with! You are taking my freedom from me ... remove the account created without my specific permission.
Jul 24, 2015

N  31st of Aug, 2015 by
Hi Douw,

I am very sorry that you feel this way about Twoo. Please let me explain what exactly happened. In July 2015 Spring.me and Twoo joined forces. Since Spring.me was no longer going to be active and we weren't able to keep the platform up due to technical issues, we didn't want the users to lose all the information from their profiles, nor their contacts, so we have decided to transfer the accounts to Twoo.

I have now deleted your account, so you shouldn't receive any more emails from us.

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced by the account, it was never our intention to make you upset.

Please let me know if there's anything else I could help you with.

Kind regards,