Twoo.comabout twoo blocked my girlfriend's account.

Hi Sir/ Mam,

My account name is Olvin, Email - [protected]@ymail.com
My girl friend account name is Nikita, URL (which has been blocked as per twoo team) URL - https://www.twoo.com/809671264

I am really in trouble as one of my girl friend with whom I was chatting from last two one month suddenly twoo blocked her account. Now I don't have any other way to get in touch with her or contact her. When I message to one of your twoo team they gave me the explanation saying that our moderator have blocked her account as that account was not a genuine account. According to me I am sure its a real genuine account of my girl friend and we been together online chating from last two month. Since twoo has blocked her account, now my problem is very serious that I cant contact her, text her, no way we can interact.
Now I need a help from you that is, you should again unblock her account as I want to get in touch with her as soon as possible. Please help me. I am really in very bad situation.

Thanks.

Twoo.com

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2018

Hi,

Unfortunately, the profile of the person you are referring to has been blocked by our moderators had discovered that it was fake.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Have a great day!

Regards,
    Maciej
    Team Twoo

• Updated by Olvin, Dec 11, 2018

But how could you say that her account was fake ? I have the proof of chating with her( video and pics )you guys cannot block account of her this way. You guys have done a huge mistake by blocking her account. iI did contact and message other twoo teams guys at twoo. They said they have send the matter to investigate giving it a top priority but its been almost three week nobody is there to solve my problem. I will take this matter to consumer court with all proof and you guys and twoo will pay for it if you don't solve my problem. I will sue you twoo. I have full proof that she was real genuine account .

• Updated by Olvin, Dec 11, 2018

I am still waiting so that you would investigate and solve my issue. Twoo moderators should unblock her account by reviewing her account to make sure it was real account. Do you want to know that i have screenshots of all 70 + pics of her which she uploaded at twoo. I have live chatting video of her when she use to chat with me. If you don't solve my matter then i will definitely sue twoo and you all twoo team will be responsible of it.

Ol