[Resolved] Twoo — spam dating invitations despite request to delete account
I subscribed to the free Twoo service some years ago and quickly realised that it is a sham company, so never used any of their services and never subscribed to paid membership.
I am inundated with spam. I tried to unsubscribe via the unsubscribe button, but continued to get mail from them. I then contacted them by email and requested my account to be deleted. They asked for examples of the emails I was getting, which I sent them. They then stopped communicating and I still receive daily spam from them. Many of the emails claim to be responses to approached from me, which cannot be since I never go near their site. This proves the dishonesty of the site.
I did warn them that I shall be reporting them, but it made no difference to their attitude.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017
Thank you for your message. Could you please send us the email address to which you receive emails from Twoo? We'll check why you receive emails from Twoo and help you stop them.
More Twoo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - spam 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
- Twoo.com - request for refund (auto debit from credit card)
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - twoo premium
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - very bad service.