[Resolved] Twoospam dating invitations despite request to delete account

I subscribed to the free Twoo service some years ago and quickly realised that it is a sham company, so never used any of their services and never subscribed to paid membership.

I am inundated with spam. I tried to unsubscribe via the unsubscribe button, but continued to get mail from them. I then contacted them by email and requested my account to be deleted. They asked for examples of the emails I was getting, which I sent them. They then stopped communicating and I still receive daily spam from them. Many of the emails claim to be responses to approached from me, which cannot be since I never go near their site. This proves the dishonesty of the site.

I did warn them that I shall be reporting them, but it made no difference to their attitude.

• Resolution statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Could you please send us the email address to which you receive emails from Twoo? We'll check why you receive emails from Twoo and help you stop them.

Regards,