TV Land / why would the word "[censored]" be on a preview on tvland???

If I remember correctly, TV Land was started as a "family" network - showing old shows that were appropriate for children and families. Now, I don't watch the show "Younger" because the previews and subject matter are enough to turn me off, but I was shocked sitting here this morning while having Roseanne on in the background and hearing "Holy [censored] LIza".

Why not take a stand? Why not be the network that stands for families? Believe it or not, not everyone in America says curse words and not everyone likes to hear them. There are some of us out there who are intelligent enough to converse with other humans without vulgarity.

I am appalled at your choices, but more than that, I am ashamed. You no longer stand for families - you've sold out because of... society, ratings, digression of ethics... who knows, but the bottom line is - you sold out. Shame on you!

Te
Aug 19, 2017

Comments

• Mo
      20th of Sep, 2017

I agree with you 100%. I heard the same language during an ad for the show "Teachers". The acting in this show is so bad. But, I have just contacted the FCC on the vulgar language being used. I am also contacting my tv provider (Verizon) tomorrow. I think the CEO of this network should be charged with child molestation. If you put little kids in a TV show that uses language like I heard, you must be a pedophile. Lock these tv executives up.