TruGreen / fraudulent charging/incomplete applications/rude staff
I never consented to resuming the service, two weeks later I was contacted to set up scheduling - 38.00 monthly for 7-9 month. Payment for the August application was promptly paid on the same day. But, after that, an additional double charge appeared(when were that services actually rendered?) I was informed that manner of payment was not the norm . This was in spite of the fact the schedule was already set. I previously received communication verifying the same (however, discarded it in the interim) but, according to a manager, it could not be located in the records. Staffers become very rude and condescending when charges are questioned.
There is a 78.00 charge that I do not owe. Help!
More TruGreen Complaints & Reviews
- TruGreen - trugreen killed my lawn 
- TruGreen - do not keep promises! 
- TruGreen - employee 
- TruGreen - pesticide - talstar one 
- TruGreen - salesman called me a #!!! 
- TruGreen - staff and management
- TruGreen - condition of lawn
- TruGreen - lawn care 
- TruGreen - aeration and overseeding service
- TruGreen - lawn service