TRS Recovery Services / harrassment
At 8:01 am every morning I receive a call from an electronic dialer. They are looking for someone named Roberta Smith. The recording tells me to hank up if I am not this person: So I hang up. Yet, I still receive the call daily.
One day I listen to the full recording to find out who is calling me and what they want. I get a phone # so that I can call them to ask them to stop calling me. After several attempts going through the auto electronic loop, I get through by answering yes to pay a bill.
I get a live voice on the other end and explain that I am not Roberta Smith. Then ask that they please remove my phone # from there list. The person tells me that it will be removed, but it takes a few days. I patiently ignore the 1st few more calls.
It is Two months later and every morning at 8:01 am I still get a call from the same electronic dialer.
I am not Roberta Smith, could TRS Recovery Services "PLEASE STOP CALLING ME?!!"
More TRS Recovery Services Complaints & Reviews
- TRS Recovery Services - beware, trs is a rip off! 
- TRS Recovery Services - horrible experience 
- TRS Recovery Services - fraud 
- TRS Recovery Services - wal-mart check
- TRS Recovery Services - untrue claim that I owe them money 
- TRS Recovery Services - fraud and bills! 
- TRS - collecting on forged check - criminal convicted 
- TRS Recovery Services - customer service person carolyn 
- Telecheck TRS Recovery Service - Fees
- TRS Recovery Services, Inc. - stop payment collection