Trojan Condoms / sterotype problems!
I saw a commercial that aired on VH1 about pigs walking around in a club with a women highlighted in a bar. One Pig decides to walk to a condom dispenser and when the condom comes out the Pig transforms into a man symbolically stereotyping that all men who don't buy this product are Pigs without considering the intentions of all the men in the bar. The man then walks up to the women and acknowledges him.
The bottom line is that there are all kinds of men in bars, and clubs with various backgrounds and different reasons for being in a club. It is stereotyped in this commercial that despite this reasoning all men are Pigs and I was personally offended. Not all men in bars think about having sex with women, despite popular belief and it is unfair to judge all men under the attitudes of some men who can be this immature.
More Trojan Condoms Complaints & Reviews
- Trojan/Magnum - whats that smell? 
- Trojan Labor - unemployment insurance fraud 
- Trojan Bare Skin Condoms - break very easily 
- Trojan Condoms - fire and ice 
- Trojan Ecstasy Condoms - worst condoms ever 
- Trojan Labor - unprofessional harassment discrimination
- Trojan - trojan xoxo breaking
- Trojan - commercials
- Trojan Vibrations - trojan vibrations 2 in 1 vibrating ring + massager
- Trojan - ultra thin