Triumph Property Management / Total crooks

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7023672323

This company lures you in with a lower percentage but hides that there is a minimum amount collected. Also I agree with others that they claim they do work and it is not done. e.g. they charged me for a GE dishwasher yest it was NEVER installed my unit has the original Dishwasher. My unit has a warranty with American Home Shield yet everytime something goes wrong Triumph plays dumb and calles out their own people and then charges me. I have heard other rumors that are worse. DO NOT USE THEM

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2011

I am the one who added this coplaint. I have tried to remove it but can not figure out how to. Kami has rectafied this matter and refunded monies I have spent. The message I originally left him was never given to him and the repair company they used are no longer working for them. I am very satisified with this outcome. If I knew how to erase or remove my first comment I would do it.
    Thanks for reading

• Ve
      28th of Jan, 2012

Triumph was going to charge me $700 to replace a carpet plus additional costs to replace switch plates and bathroom counter damage. I live out of state. I flew in and had Home Depot replace the carpet and liner for $350, there was no damage to switch plates and bathroom. Hmmmm. I've been charged for a lot of incidental complaint work requested by tenant and complained that the tenant should be charged. When I complain they usually resolve the problem and credit me back - I shouldn't have to do that.
    Also, Triumph calls Meridian Property Services every time they get a call. Meridian is a service that finds the repair man for the job for a client. Meridian then charges Triumph to provide their service and Triumph charges those fees and services back to us. Triumph does nothing that we cant do ourselves with our finger and a cell phone. Ive been suspicious about work performed that wasn't really done but I cant prove it because I live in another state. Rarely do I ever receive a full payment where service charges are not deducted for some reason. I lived in my condo for 3 years prior with no problems and then all of a sudden all of the problems with appliances, etc. Its difficult because Iive in another State, and so I have to trust my PM. I'll probably switch to one of the other PMs that have soliciting me when the lease is up. I would say, keep a close eye on Triumph.

• Sf
      29th of Jan, 2013

I've had the same type of complaints. There seems to be a pattern.

I am going after their business insurance company but Kami won't give me the information, I also contacted the BBB for support.