Tripsta / cancellation and refund of flight ticket

1 Mumbai, India

I booked ticket through tripsta.in, but unfortunately my connecting flight got cancelled and airliner failed to provide alternate flight immediately so they have refunded entire amount. Till then it is looking okay as normal process. Since I am not getting any other flight on same day I forced to cancel ticket which I booked though tripsta. I cancelled ticked through airline helpline and they processed refund to tripsta. So I contacted tripsta to refund what ever amount which they got from airline. No the drama started, tripsta is stating for customer service we will charge INR 1500 per ticket so you wont get any refund. it is in our policy.

I checked their policy it is saying you you or your family person is ill or you are dead they will refund trip amount for that they are charging INR 1499. In most cases this is grater than normal ticket fare in India. So I haven't opted for it. Even if would have opted I would have not get the refund since I am still alive and my health is also sound.

So people if you are sure that you will be alive to travel then don't buy any ticket from tripsta.
I am requesting tripsta to change this stupid policy and return customers hard earned money.

Ya