Travelopod / Flight booking
This is worst agency to book your flight tickets through. They promise you a fare and make you go through the payment portal and then email them confirmations and all that about a booking, and just before the 24 hour booking change deadline they will call you and tell you that the ticket they promised you is no longer available and you will have to pay a higher price to get the same ticket. Their support team is even worse, they just say we will do our best and keep asking for more time while they don't do anything at all. At the end of the day, when your vacation is supposed to be a stress reliever, all these people do is to make booking for it a living hell. Please do not book through these people, even if you have to pay a few dollars more, book through someone else.
Travelopod Customer Care's Response, Sep 02, 2016
Dear Mr. Kulkarni,
The tickets you booked with us was for the fare and dates confirmed okay by you. Post this you called our Care team to make a date change for your return. Our representative confirmed the date change penalties/fare difference and sent you the payment link for the authorization to charge your card for the stated amount. We do not charge a customer's card till we are in receipt of the authorization to do the same.
When we sent your ticket for issuance on the new dates of travel, we were told that the fare quoted to you had expired. We informed you of the same. This is an occasional occurrence and we as a travel agency have no control over it, as the airline/s does not allow us to issue the tickets on an expired fare. This is against the airline/s policy.
We hope the above clarifies.
More Travelopod Complaints & Reviews
- www.travelopod.com - They overcharged us for the second bag 
- Travelopod - Refusal to cancel the tickets and refund money
- Travelopod - Beyond ridiculous!! 
- Travelopod - scam booking agent
- Travelopod - I had a bad experience with Travelopod
- Travelopod - over charge a one way ticket
- Travelopod - overseas travel
- Travelopod - tickets
- Travelopod - refused to return money and charged cancellation charges $105 by giving fake commitment
- Travelopod - unethical behavior, lies, ripoff