Travelocity — scammers
We had arrangement with Travelocity for a trip to Nassau, Bahamas. Our flight should been on Tuesday, 2nd October 2007, 6am with Delta Airlines. The problem is that nobody from agency has let us know that we need visa to get to Bahamas so we couldn't get in to the plain without that.
When we called the agency to ask for our money back they offered us only half of amount of money back that we payed for this trip. The main problem is that they don't want to refund us the money for our airplane tickets and we talked to Delta Airlines and they told us that is the responsibility of the agency to refund us money back for the tickets.
When we spoke to TraveloCity they have just keep saying they don't want to refund us that money. We even tried to postpone our flight for a next day because in that time we could get visa, but agency wanted that we pay additional 700 dollars just for airplane tickets.
Can you please help us with this problem because TraveloCity practically stoled 666$ dollars from us which is amount that they should refund us for airplane tickets.
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - taken advantage
- Travelocity - advertised 5 star hotel secret hotel - gave me 4 star 
- Travelocity - booked the wrong date 
- Travelocity - fraud and theft
- Travelocity - price guarantee rip off