Travelocity — additional fees!
I booked a hotel stay for three nights via TraveloCity. There was estimated price of $90 for each night and there was nothing mentioned about additional fees.
So I made my reservation and they charged more. I checked their site very carefully several times and didn't find any information about what these fees were.
Then I contacted TraveloCity support service and they said these fees were for cleaning service, some other hotel service, taxes.
Why wasn't there any information about that? I thought I found quite a great (cheap) deal, but when all these fees were added it wasn't that cheap any more. I will not use this scam site in the future!
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - taken advantage
- Travelocity - advertised 5 star hotel secret hotel - gave me 4 star 
- Travelocity - booked the wrong date 
- Travelocity - fraud and theft
- Travelocity - price guarantee rip off