[Resolved] Travelgenio / flight change

Greece

I recently booked from your site a ticket for a client of mine. It was from Athens to Larnaca at 10:00 am. The reservation mail came to him and wrote the amount of money that he had paid and that the flight was at 10:00. I even called your call center to reensure that everything was alright. Suddenly, my client calls me and says that the ticket came to his mail and the hour was different. Earlier on the same day. 1:00 am. He had another transport before and therefore he could only travel at 10:00. That's why I booked for that specific flight. I immediately called the airplane company and they told me that the booking was made by you not for 10 but for 1 in the morning. I tried to reach someone in your call center for over an hour and when I managed to talk he said that it was the airplane's company fault. I told him that I knew he was lying but I needed the ticket because my client had a meeting that had to attend. He made me pay 93 extra euros if I wanted to travel with the flight I had originally booked. I asked if I could speak with someone in charge but unpolitely refused. I eventually paid but no receipt ever came to me. I thought you were a trustworthy company but after all this, if I don't get my 93 euros back, for starters I will send to every travel site and magazine I know, a report about you and the way you perform, taking advantage of your costumers. I have all the evidence I need. Your fake reservation that wrote 10:00, the ticket for 1:00 and of course the second payment ensurement from the bank. You should be ashamed.

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2018

Hi Mixalis, of course we can help you with your booking. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

Mi