Travelers Advantage / Fraud and scam

I used to get great service from the moore office-now i got lied to and hung up on before i was able to make a tentative reservation... i decided to try it again because i had gotten good car rental prices before but it was the same as the website i went to... and the guy on the line didn't know some car rental companies don't let you take the car out of the area... i am canceling after only 1 reservation!!! It is too bad the new agents don't understand english or know where they are booking people.

Va

Comments

• 26
      19th of Sep, 2009

I work at a hotel in St. Louis and everytime someone mentions Travelers Advantage they are mad at me because I can not do what they are promised. This company should be stopped and to anyone that uses them after reading this is a fool. There are no such things as a bigger better deal just call the hotel and pay them so you don't end up looking stupid now if you drive the SSEnterprise you might get a good discount if you do not hit the building. Look if you can not afford to travel ummm DON'T we at the hotel are not responsible for footing the bill for people who can not afford to travel stop using third party companies and above all stop traveling if you can't afford it. Don't go to the hotel with 8 people and say "Oh its just me, I need two beds and by the way is there a back door" we are not stupid nor braindead save up your money BEFORE you travel and get two rooms and stop lying WOW I have heard eveything and quite frankly if someone is hosed by a third party because they are trying to save a buck they get what they asked for and I think the third party is doing a good thing by stealing money from some poor smuck and getting away with it. Good luck and see you in St. Louis

• Sg
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Why should we pay full price when we could get a discount? In this economy, only a stupid person would pay your hotel full price to stay, and your hotel would be stupid to expect anything different. You've also clearly never negotiated your way into a better deal, or owned a business, where you are able to negotiate EVERYTHING. Perhaps you should get out of the customer service industry if you insist on such a bad attitude.