Travel Advantage Network / Scam and rip off

What my husband and I thoght to be a great vacation option from travel advantage network (tan) has been nothing but a scam and rip off. For 1 year we have paid for this package never receiving the "so called" free cruise that was used to lure us to purchase their package. Now we are being told we owe them money for monthly service fees. No notifications have been sent and only a phone call with a rude agen informing us that we must pay. To top that we were never told that a loan was done for the package. To date no one has called to address our concerns... Do not do it you will regret it!!

Co

Comments

• Al
      24th of Jul, 2018

My husband and I received a call about tickets that we won for a cruise, we had to go to an office in new jersey for information about it, we went and what they mainly spoke was about a membership for travel packages, at the end we acquired a membership with few trips, that happened in 2013, the years passed and in 2017 they called us to make a review of our membership, of which we had never used because for the dates we were looking for there was no availability so the only way to use them was if we acquired the vip membership, with my husband we agreed to do so, guess what? until the date I am writing this review we have not been able to use this service and we has been paying month to month for it, today I called to cancel it and for my surprise I have a loan to pay for around $ 10, 000 dollars, the people who sold the membership didn't tell us about this loan under our names, the only thing that the said was about membership, now in order to cancel it we have to pay this loan they never told us about it. my advice to you, do not acquire anything from this company, because you will lose your money.

Jimena