Transtutors.com / don't give them your card details!

1 Albany, NY, United States Review updated:

These scammers charged me three times!! I contacted TransTutors support right away and they promised to resolve my issue as soon as possible. It took them over two weeks to refund me, but they refunded only one payment! When I contacted them they claimed they gave all of my money back. That was a complete lie! These people stole my money and they are pure liars! Don't give them your card details!

Vl
Nov 3, 2016

Comments

• Tr
      9th of Nov, 2016

It is with great regret that I received your complaint regarding your account being charged three times and it surprises me that such an unfortunate incident has happened to one of our valued customers. Transtutors owes you its deepest apologies.
    We are very sorry that this happened to you but rest assured it won’t happen again.
    After studying the complain, we found out that this error was the result of miscommunication  This is clearly a mistake at our end and we take responsibility for it.
    It will be much appreciable if you would share your valid contact number and the registered email address such that we can take necessary action