Tracker NetworkI could be dead and they will still take my money

I phoned tracker to enquire about the fact that they are still debiting form my account, even though I no longer drive the vehicle. A lady called Proud told me that i had to cancel the account myself and that the contract originally signed stated that ot I will be billed month to month form there on. I told her that 3 years is a long time and what are they doing on their side to remind clients about the end of contracts, as this may be a form of ******** in my eyes. I feel that they are at liberty to contact clients to make them aware of this close to the end of the contract and she says that well 'Some clients use our services for 8 years and they don't forget' . All I have to say is that Tracker is tricking people by not reminding the of this and they are just too happy to debit our accounts and not worry about their client's interests. I am taking my business to another company that will have my best interests at heart, than a company that is after my money. For all they know, I could be dead and they will still take my money.

Comments

• Si
      Jan 11, 2011
    Tracker Network - It is almost 2 weeks and all I get is, we are working on it
    Tracker Network

I am still awaiting for a resolution to my problem. It is almost 2 weeks and all I get is, We are working on it. The same as the last time I tried to resolve this. With this kind of service, I am amazed that tracker is still in operation.

• Zi
      Apr 27, 2012
    Tracker Network - Charge after contract is over
    Tracker Network

Tracker Network charged my card without my authorization. I used their service for a while but then decided to cancel. Even though they’ve confirmed my cancelation I was still charged for the next month. I tried contacting them but I keep getting transferred to voice mail.