Tracker Network — I could be dead and they will still take my money
I phoned tracker to enquire about the fact that they are still debiting form my account, even though I no longer drive the vehicle. A lady called Proud told me that i had to cancel the account myself and that the contract originally signed stated that ot I will be billed month to month form there on. I told her that 3 years is a long time and what are they doing on their side to remind clients about the end of contracts, as this may be a form of ******** in my eyes. I feel that they are at liberty to contact clients to make them aware of this close to the end of the contract and she says that well 'Some clients use our services for 8 years and they don't forget' . All I have to say is that Tracker is tricking people by not reminding the of this and they are just too happy to debit our accounts and not worry about their client's interests. I am taking my business to another company that will have my best interests at heart, than a company that is after my money. For all they know, I could be dead and they will still take my money.
More Tracker Network Complaints & Reviews
- Tracker Network - Stay away from Tracker Network 
- Tracker Network - Take the rubbish Tracker unit out of my car
- Tracker Connect - Service is worst than a hijacking
- Tracker Network - Tracker has not been working since installation
- Tracker Network - I ask for settlement amount and don't get a reply
- Tracker - Wrong vehicle and then extra vehicle charged on invoice for MONTHS.