[Resolved] TracFone Wireless / phone number transfer

Hello my name is larry and my fiance sophia and I have been consistent customers with your company for over five years. The reason for this complaint surrounds an old outdated five dollar alcatel tracfone that I happily utilized, until the screen became cracked and phonecalls dropped alot in certain cities and buildings, so I upgraded to an i-phone se simple mobile except I did not want the simple mobile service, I just wanted the my tracfone phone number to be transferred over to the i-phone. That's where the problems and poor and unrealistic incompetent customer service began. I had to ask to speak to a supervisor because the representative could not do it. So a supervisor by the name of ezikiel, I am probably not spelling his name correctly, but he said he completed the transfer and to turn the off and try to make a call in 15 min. I waited 20 min. Just to be sure, unsuccessful. So my fiance did some research and saw some reviews that said it could take up to two days. The day of my call to your company was may 13, 2018, so from that day to may 15, 2018 I was hoping the activation would activate but no. So I called your customer service again on may 15, 2018, upon the representative answering the phone I immediately asked to speak to a supervisor but the representative insinuated that they might be able to help, so I explained and sure enough the supervisor was needed. That is when another person answered the phone and stated upon asking are you the supervisor — anjum brothra — said that he was. Now I was told by him that my phone was not transferred over to make a long story short because communication between us was not understood and my fiance was in the background trying to interrupt and I was getting irritated with her because I was very aware to be calm and patient with — anjum brothra — because that was the only way I thought I was going to solve my problem but to no avail an to my dismay upon trying to communicate with — anjum — which proved to be a failure because he seemed to not understand the language that I was using then at some points in the conversation he started telling me that I didn't want him to help me, but I kept pleading with him that that was to the contrary. And then it had reached the point where he started pushing buttons on the phone when I kept pleading with him by asking him questions calmly so that we both could understand one another but — anjum — appeared to be getting more and more irritated and frustrated wiith me. I calmly kept letting him know that I was going to contact a higher authority if he did not calm down and listen to what I was trying to convey to him to please listen. You can verify the whole conversation on — may 15, 2018 — please look into this matter. Again my name is — larry j. Wilson ii phone number [protected] — and also how I found out anjums' last name was because he was so upset with me that he called my fiance s' phone number inappropriately and she traced the number backed to him. — your associate — veronica — was more considerate but was unable to process the request for the sim card. But you will see in your phone recording that from my fiances' phone number which is — [protected] — that her conversation with a lady proved to be successful. Thank you tracfone.

• Resolution statement

• TracFone Wireless Customer Care's Response, Sep 17, 2018

Hi, Ljwse. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We apologize for the trouble and inconvenience that you may have experienced with our service. Should you need help with your phone again. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Lj