Tracfone / purchase/refund
I can not believe that this company has the ability to verify if a sim card is good or not BEFORE taking you money but instead takes your money and then will not give a refund.
I logged in to buy airtime on there website and it is about a 10 to 12 step proccess. Before it takes you money it ask for the phone serial number and and then proceeds to the purchase phase "step 5" it then took my money and said my phone can not be activated. I called customer service and spoke to 3 different people all in India of coarse. Fisrt was a rep did not get his number Second was supposed to be a supervisor Robam emp # 54887 third guy was supposed to be Robam's supervisor Miguel emp. # 54957
They both told me they will not give any refunds even though I can not use the minutes I paid for.
I reccomend EVERYBODY STAY AWAY from TracFone, They are crooks
More Tracfone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - not receiving my safelink minutes 
- TracFone Wireless - financial fraud via text from (775) 229-3294 to (424) 286-0552 
- TracFone Wireless - no call forwarding! 
- Tracfone - they would not transfer from son's phone to mine 
- TracFone Wireless - phone transfer lost minutes