TracFone / SafeLink / unregistered sim problem fixed
After several months my SafeLink phone display showed Sim Not Registered. I Faxed, Emailed and called customer service. After 3 months and 5 hours of logged phone calls, I realized this service is not free. You are expected to buy TracPhone air cards to keep you account active, pretty slick idea on their part. Lastnight was my final straw, my Service Rep said problem was fixed, phone would be online within the hour, and, if not to call them. No such luck, but this time they called me, rather than spend another hour on the phone with them, I dropped their phone in my glass of ice water, and hung up. For me, the problem has been solved. Now it's time to contact my state legislators about the rippoff scheme by SaqfeLink Services.
I made less than 10 called with this phone, it had 569 minutes of service and one year of activation left.
Stop wasting your time with these people, this was TracPhones bailout, cleverly disguised as SafeLink Services at taxpayers expense.
More TracFone / SafeLink Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- Tracfone Wireless & Net10 - exploiting people, unfair business! 
- TracFone Wireless - not receiving my safelink minutes 
- TracFone Wireless - financial fraud via text from (775) 229-3294 to (424) 286-0552 
- TracFone Wireless - no call forwarding! 
- Tracfone - they would not transfer from son's phone to mine 
- TracFone Wireless - phone transfer lost minutes