Toyota Financial Services / Negative
When I traded a 2005 Highlander in July 15, 2006 for a 2004 Saturn Vue, it was to get out of a Leasing Contract. Although I brought the 2004 Saturn Vue from the same dealership, they still added and had me fill out a "Negative Down payment Addendum to retail Installment Contract". I even put down $5, 000.00 and still got stuck with a $4, 100 negative figure that was added to my current balance.
I have repeatedly requested Toyota to give me a lower interest rate (currently 17.5%), due to me struggling to make the high $585.00 monthly payments, but they have only sent me paperwork that will take the vehicle, when I get 2-months behind in payments.
I feel it should be illegal to have charged me with the negative amount, although I gave them $5, 000.00. I will also complain to the Better Business Bureau. Auto companies are like some home lending companies, unethical and too money hungry in making a profit and use any type of procedure to close deals. I want the $4, 100 taken off my current balance and my monthly payments lowered.
More Toyota Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota Financial - Toyota is unwilling to negotiate. 
- Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit - Late payments difficulties 
- Toyota Financial Services - Rip off 
- Toyota Financial Services - I hate them 
- Toyota Financial Services - Title processing
- Toyota Financial Services - car loan
- Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit - Toyota stole my car
- Toyota Financial Services - Refuses to re-negotiate terms
- Toyota Financial Services - Lease buyout
- Toyota Financial Services - Wrong Loan Calculations