Town Fair Tire / terrible service &pricing scam
Second rate tires, alone, are a buy but add-ons and service charges bring the price up to average. Do not be fooled... "free" alignment really means quick shoddy work which will mean many trips to the store for correction, or expensive work at a decent garage. Workmen are not allowed to make more than a single adjustment, even though it would only take another 5 minutes. Balancing is done on a machine any assistant mechanic could use, but the workers can't be bothered unless the manager stands behind them. Unless you want to spend hours waiting for shoddy work, as I had to, spend a little more than their come-on price so you can walk away satisfied. Town Fair's final price isn't any better and the service is terrible.
More Town Fair Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Town Fair Tire - worst service ever! 
- Town Fair Tire - lug bolts damage 
- Town Fair Tire - charging for services that come free 
- Town Fair Tire - I will never go back
- Town Fair Tire - double charging 
- Hankook Tire - cuts in tyres
- Hankook Tire - swelled sides of tires.
- Town Fair Tire Centers - rims bent and car drives like crap after
- Town Fair Tire - customer service, business practice
- Town Fair Tire - service