Total Cleanse/Extreme AcaiBerry / SCAM SCAM SCAM

1 United States

The only way to get rid of this SCAM is to cancel your credit card! Same as all the rest of the complaints posted here...I ordered the "FREE TRIAL" only to discover that I am unable to take the product due to medical reasons. I called, emailed, requested live assistance...all to no avail!!! When I did finally manage to speak to a "supervisor" she ASSURED me that the order was canceled and a member from the REFUND department would contact me within 24 to 48 hours...the call never came...but an email sure did...stating that my next order was in process and would be sent out shortly. Thus I began the long process of the endless unanswered phone calls, emails and live assistance requests. Therefore, I am reporting them to the BBB and closed my checking account. I am going to post this complaint to any and everyone I possibly can! I will also be checking into filing a lawsuit against them. If enough people would do so...perhaps they would be put out of business which is where they certainly need to be!!! OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

Sa