Toshiba Satellite Laptop / quality of product/customer service

Problems from day-one with new Toshiba Satellite Radius laptop. I kept getting a black screen that would pop up while using the laptop. I called tech service and after some remote testing, I was told it's a software problem which will cost $90 for advanced software tech support and I paid the $90. After SIX days, MANY hours of remote access, and dealing with EIGHT different techs, the problem was still happening. On the sixth day I was told it's a hardware problem and I'd have to send laptop in for repair, that I will receive an email to authorize the return, a shipping label, and packing box (as a "favor" to me)--none of which I received. I called for a refund of the $90 for advanced "software" tech support that I was told was the problem from the beginning which turned out to be a "hardware" problem six days later. I was told a Refund Specialist would call me within 3-5 business days. No one contacted me. I called and was told the refund would be "released" later that afternoon. No refund has been credited. Extremely poor and unacceptable customer service.
Aug 2, 2015