Toshiba / P35 S629 Laptop / overheating!
I bought a Toshiba p35 S629 in 2005. Toshiba wouldn't honor the 1 year warranty as a previous buyer had buyer's remorse and returned it to the store, even though it stated on my receipt that I had a 1 year warranty. Because of this I was denied a full 1 year warranty and denied the option to buy an extended warranty. At 10 months to the day that the warranty ran out, the inverter went out on my LCD. Toshiba did fix it for me. 10 months later, the LCD developed vertical lines on it. After much arguing with Toshiba they agreed to fix it, stating that they've had no complaints with vertical lines on their LCD's (ha!) 5 and 1/2 months later, the LCD went out again. After 2 months arguing with Toshiba they fixed it again, still denied that there were any complaints regarding their LCD's. Now, 1 and 1/2 months went by and the LCD is messed up again... same problem. This is the 4th (counting the original LCD) that this computer has had on it!. I do not taken this computer out anywhere since the first time it messed up as I bought it as a desktop replacement. I was playing Scrabble this last time it messed up. Toshiba once again denied that they have had complaints about their LCD's. Other problems that I complained about to Toshiba were the DVD not recognizing media, severe overheating and fully charged battery lasting only 10 minutes max. They cleaned the heat sync once, but never would fix any other problems. My faith in Toshiba is lower than ZERO right about now.
More Toshiba / P35 S629 Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - damaged toshiba fire tv - replacement
- Toshiba Corporation - fridge maintenance
- Toshiba Corporation - tech support
- Toshiba Corporation - electrical goods
- Toshiba Corporation - television has bad picture