Toshiba / customer service
Toshiba has the worst customer service I've ever experienced.
I use my Satellite L650 laptop only for my evening graduate school classes. After about 6 months, the E key came loose and now doesn't function properly.
I called Toshiba and they told me to purchase a box for $25 to send the laptop to their repair center. I purchased the box, sent in the computer, and asked them to fix the E key.
I received my laptop back a week later. The E key was still broken and they replaced my entire hard drive! All of my documents and programs were gone, and the computer was even missing the programs it came with originally.
After three calls to customer service, a case manager informed me that my E key can't be replaced because the damage was caused when I dropped the computer (which I didn't), and there is nobody at the entire company of Toshiba who has the ability to refund my $25 even though they told me to send it in. She also told me that there is nothing they can do about my hard drive and they will not replace my missing programs, even though they originally came with the computer.
I've never been so frustrated with a company.
More Toshiba Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba - faulty laptop monitor they won't fix unless I pay
- Toshiba Corporation - customer service
- Toshiba - customer service/service dept. 
- Toshiba 23hlv84 HDTV - 3 failed remotes, failed hdmi input
- Toshiba - customer service sucks