Toshiba / automatic bios password on new toshiba laptop
Had a brand Toshiba A300-1BZ new laptop purchased in UK, brought it to Nigeria. It was never removed from package. Brought it out this month, set it up. After all the initial setup, I shut it down. On the next restart, it came up with a BIOS password.
The Toshiba representative continued to STATE that there is no known BIOS password issue with that model and that the laptop is out of warranty.
You know what I think? Avoid Toshiba laptops because no one knows which can come up with a BIOS password - even Toshiba themselves don't know.
Asking me for a $300+ motherboard replacement for a brand new laptop of 600 pounds sterling.
More Toshiba Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba - faulty laptop monitor they won't fix unless I pay
- Toshiba Corporation - customer service
- Toshiba - customer service/service dept. 
- Toshiba 23hlv84 HDTV - 3 failed remotes, failed hdmi input
- Toshiba - customer service sucks