Toshiba / warranty is useless
We purchased a Toshiba 46 inch LCD TV last February. The TV developed black lines down one side that gradually got wider and more of them. We were told to call the repair shop. They picked the TV up and have had it a month because Toshiba will not send them the new control panel to fix it. I was told they might respond to the customer complaint but that they did not respond to the repair shop when inquiring about the part. I called Toshiba and was told to fax them a copy of the reciept and ask them to please send my part to the repair shop. This is unacceptable service as far as I am concerned. They should be compliant with the repair shop and send the part asap.
More Toshiba Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - fridge maintenance
- Toshiba Corporation - tech support
- Toshiba Corporation - electrical goods
- Toshiba Corporation - television has bad picture
- Toshiba Corporation - my 32 inch smart toshiba television.