Toni and Guy Hairdressers / Destroyed burnt hair.

1 Ireland

I am complaining about Toni and Guy in Cork, Ireland in Washington street.
I went there very excited about having my colour changed, and explained that my hair was very dry and damaged in places due to previous hairdressers in Greece ruining it. I had waited and waited patiently in Greece until my holiday in Ireland to correct it. I repeat that I told the colourist my HAIR WAS VERY DRY AND WHAT SOLUTIONS DID I HAVE REGARDING THE COLOUR... TO COLOUR OR HIGHLIGHT ! I told her I was worried about making it worse. She guaranteed it would be ok .
I was growing my hair out from a crop and had actually got it down to a short bob, it was the fourth time I had tried over 5 years.
To cut a long story short, they highlighted my hair and it got burnt completely, the colour was horrible and the cut was a disaster. The stylist couldn't even blow dry it ! It was like a brillo pad. I also bought 3 products ( REDKEN) to try and fix the condition at home and then proceeded to spend a fortune in Boots on other products.
I was so upset it ruined my holiday and I actually left Ireland, went to London and had it all chopped off .It is literally shaved at the sides . I have no hair!!! At least the colour is good and I can get what is left in good condition now.
I acually paid for this disaster too, my hair and my daugters came to 396 euros including 3 Redken products !!!More money than a highly establishedvery reputable hairdressers in London !!! I was so distraught I couldn't even phone the salon or literally walk by it . I JUST WANTED TO CRY !!
My daughters hair was also ruined with crappy highlights and cut and she had to have it all chopped off and a colour change as some of her highlights were actually grey and her thick beautiful hair was thinned... figure that one out!!! We were told in London the bleach was left on too long and it was too strong.
I have flu and am writing this from my bed to warn other people to never go to Toni and Guys !!!