Tobi / I want my money back
Why do so many companies care nothing about their customers? nobi is not an exception.
Maybe their management should pay their attention to cs department? I just don't know how to explain treatment like this.
I purchased several items and was immediately charged, but after 2 weeks they canceled my order without telling me. and without refunding!
I wonder how long they would try to avoid me and my questions? they were probably hoping I would never remember about them.
But I did and I want my money.
Tobi Customer Care's Response, Nov 15, 2017
Thank you for sharing your feedback!
We are sorry about your order! Please note that we would not cancel an order unless there was an issue. Thus, we are unable to locate your order under your first and last name. Could you please email us via [protected]@tobi.com confirming your 7-digit order number, so we may further look into your order on our end?
Thank you in advance! We look forward to your email!
More Tobi Complaints & Reviews
- Tobi.com - They will take as long as they want to process your order 
- Tobi.com - They know nothing of customer service, or math 
- Tobi.com - Buyer beware. You won't get your refund when you return something. 
- Tobi.com - Thank you tobi for ruining my birthday party because i do not have a dress 
- Tobi.com - Poor Quality 
- Tobi.com - Broken zippers 
- Tobi - return/refund
- Tobi - never shipped but lost package?
- Tobi - leather skirt
- Tobi - unethical behavior, not issuing timely refund