Tmart.com / Customer Service — Refuse to replace broken or unshipped items
I have gone on there live help line on several occasions and they refuse to help, tell me it's my problem and they will not give me contact information for a manager. Below is my last conversation which outlines all my issues. Pictures are of defective items which they keep claiming I never sent even though I attach them on every conversation. These chats go for hours until inevitably my battery dies on my iPad. They do it on purpose.
To whom it may concern:
I have been an extremely loyal customer since May. I have purchased almost
$3, 000 in merchandise. I am writing because I am extremely disappointed in your
customer service. I have received several items defective or not at all.
Whenever I reach out to your live chat they do the standard ask for order
number, defective item number, give an apology, and ask for pictures. I have
complied several times and to date received nothing. The other day I asked for
the contact of the head of customer service they refused to give it to me.
I too work in customer service and as a manager if any of my employees
treated a customer the way I have been treated they would be on disciplinary
steps. Please believe me when I tell while I like your site I will stop using
it in a minute if this email does not yield results.
Here is what I want:
1.status on order haven't received anything on till date. 1411016XNGCB ORDERED
2. Status on order haven't received anything on till date. 141120RCPEAP ordered
3. Item I never received told replacement would be sent order number
140518G8H45R no item number because it was no longer on your site, yellow black
Revo I paid $21.67
4. On order 1411016XNGCB I ONLY received the following items, [protected],
[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected],
J03253 & [protected]. What is the status of the rest?
These are the items I received broken from order 140906BETJ7H I sent pictures
and never heard back:
1. Quantity of 2 of F225 Unisex Retro
2. Quantity of 1 of F225
These cost me $5.65 each.
If you no longer carry them then I would like a refund.
I am reattaching the pictures on the defective items. I want confirmation on
receipt of this letter, receipt of the pictures and a detailed break- down on
how these issues will be resolved. Your cooperation and assistance will be
appreciated. If I need to escalate this to the next level then please advise on
who and how.
1811 Grand Isle Drive, Brandon, FL 33511
More Tmart.com / Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Tmart.com - informations 
- Tmart.com - They are located in China, won't ship your products to you, then won't refund your money 
- Tmart.com - delete account and ask for my order 
- Tmart.com - If it is too good to be thrue then it is not true 
- Tmart.com - dropshippers stay away from tmart 
- Tmart.com - Scam
- Tmart (www.tmart.com) - Scamming users out of t-points
- TMART - I bought a clock from Tmart and did not receive it.
- TMART - order still not received 
- Tmart.com - wrong item