TLGGreatFN / unautorized use of bank card

1 Koppel, PA, United States Review updated:

I have never told people to take a dime out of my account i dont know how many times i have called them and they just keep the scam going im fed up i also emailed them they have been taking money out of my account in the tune of 20.00 a month i call they put it back i think they are withshoppers advantage and im gonna get a lawyer and sue them i dont have the time to check up on these scammers but now im fed up im going to my bank today and pressing chrges to the fullest extent of the law. I have no idea how they got my information but i truly believe they bought from an affilate of the Amazon website thats when my troubles began and im not happy. So Amazon i really dont think you know whats going on but people are gonna stop coming to your site until you follow up.
anyone else have this problem you can reach me at jbrightwell2@verizon.net we can get tobether and show these scam artist they are not all that!!!

Comments

• Th
      13th of Oct, 2007
    TLGGreatFN - Scammed my credit card!
    TLGGreatFN

Scamming my credit card monthly for 9.99. I did not purchase anything from them. Sounds like they are doing it to a lot of people.

• Br
      3rd of Dec, 2007

My credit card was charged $9.99 for something I have no idea. Tried to call the 1-800 number and get a busy signal.

• Na
      13th of Dec, 2007

This company started to charge us $11+ last month for whatever that we did not authorize or don't even know.

12th of Jan, 2008

They have scammed me for over 1 year @9.99 a month billed to my cc. This stems from telemarketing, should be against the law...

• Ro
      19th of Feb, 2008

i did not order whatever and am still being billed thru first citizen bank at roanoke va.

23rd of Feb, 2008
    TLGGreatFN - I did not sign up for this company

I finally figure out to check my account online and notice this charge on my statement. I don't know what the charge is for and I can't call the company because the full number is not on the statement. I keep getting charge $11.99 to my checking account I have enough hard keeping my spending together let alonge some keep charging me for something I don't know what the product is about. Please help me to resolve this issue.

• Mi
      23rd of Feb, 2008

Your bank may show the full phone number.

• Ro
      25th of Feb, 2008

i get a 11.99 caharge on by B of A credit card every month since october

• Br
      10th of May, 2008

They charged my accout 12.99 which made it over drawn! Don't knowwho this company is but there seems to be lots of fraud complaints about them .I will be the next one to fill a fraud complaint aganst them!

• Ed
      31st of May, 2008
    TLGGreatFN - credit card charge
    TLGGREATFN
    Connecticut

TLG

TLGGREATFN 55326224APR 800 285 5903 CT appears as a debit dated 04/04/08 on my credit card charges and I did not purchase anything from them for $14.99.

• Re
      10th of Jul, 2008

I bought airline tickets and somehow or another I supposedly signed up for this Greatfun junk. ( this is according to the representative I spoke with) I supposedly signed up for a monthly charge of $11.99. I was quite forceful in telling him to cancel that "membership". He did cancel it on the spot and gave me a cancellation number and stated that I would be given credit for the charges on the next statements.
    The telephone number that I got in touch with them is
    1-800-290-8603

• Jm
      21st of Jan, 2010
    TLGGreatFN - unauthorized $11.99 per month payments
    TLGGreatFn
    Chicago (our residence)
    Illinois

I started making the payments from TLGGreatFn on our credit card on June 18, 2009, but did not notice until later. Very frustrating. Not sure how to contact them. Would like help in how to cancel, and also close down this company.

7th of Dec, 2011

I never heard of this company. I don, t want anymore charges put on my credit card.I want it cancelled.