Tlg*great Fun / unauthorized charges
When purchasing tickets on the website Priceline, there was a place to check if I wanted $10 in reward for my purchase. I did this, and soon afterward received a membership packet from this scam company. Was unable to reach them because their phone was continually busy. I wrote to them demanding they cancel any membership, and sent a copy to their corporate HQ. Despite this, I was charged $11.99 on my card the following month. Wrote again and called them --- reached someone this time. They said they would reverse the charge and end membership, still waiting at this point. Have written Priceline urging them to end this practice. Really bad business. Teaches me to watch my card charges carefully.
The company office is in Nashville, TN, but the corporate HQ (Trilegiant Corp) is in CT.
More Tlg*great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate 
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate