TLG SHOPPER / TLG shopper

1 AL, United States Review updated:

TLG shopper has been chargeing my account for 15.99. They have been doing this from March till now. Does anyone even know what this TLG even is? Anyone who has them taking money out of there account by debit card the only way to stop it is by getting a new debit card. Call your bank and get a newcard with a new number. Let your bank know whats going on so they can help. I just went to my bank and they told me that any charge trying to come through with my old card number would not be taken.

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Nov, 2008

BEWARE! My husband ordered airline tickets on Hotwire.com and suddenly charges for TLG SHOPPER and TLG GREATFN appeared on our credit card. The charges were $12.99 for each of these bogus items we had never heard of. When I called them, I was informed (in broken English, which was difficult to understand) that a "pop-up" on the Hotwire site allowed them to charge us for their "services." My advice is DON'T USE HOTWIRE OR ANY SERVICE THAT ALLOWS THIS KIND OF DECEPTION!!! I am angry as heck and won't stop here. My lawyer is getting a call tomorrow. These people need to be STOPPED!!!

• Wa
      23rd of Nov, 2008

You can call then and they still keep billing you credit card. I have tryed for over a year now, to get it off of my card.
    All i can say is it a big rip off for $13. 99 every mouth, for some thing you can not use. . Or get then to take it off your card. Thank you

I hope this help some else to there rip off

• El
      20th of Dec, 2010

Anyone in this situation should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

(Tactics include pop-up windows during checkout at another site, text messages with fake gift certificates, bogus checks in the mail, and automated recordings when you pay a bill via phone).

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: info@freedweiss.com