Tlg Great Fun - Pricelinefraud

Priceline seem to have provided my credit card details to great fun tlg and they are charging me without my approval. this must surely be one of the biggest travel scams right now and surely breaks umpteen laws regarding credit card security. I clicked on a special offer option provided through priceline.com. I decided against it after it started asking me loads of questions that seemed unusual. so I just logged out. nect thing we spot a charge to my credit card. no approval - nothing!!! has anyone got a number for either great fun or priceline.com? this needs to be exposed!

Comments

Dec 02, 2009

I am having a similar experience. I called the [protected] no. and the man i spoke to said he would cancel my acct but offere no recourse for the money they stole. even though i v=changed my debit card no. they still taxed me for another month. I called to get their address in CT. which you need to file complaint with BBB. They refused to give and after being on hold nearly 15 minutes I was given an Ohio address from Jose Dardenas as PO Box 6100 Westerville Ohio 43086. not sure if that address will help in BBB complaint or not.